SECURITY & GUARD UNIFORM CLEANING
Crisp and clean guard uniforms will set your business aside from the competition. Prolong the longevity of your team’s uniforms so employees can do their best work and improve your bottom line.
We work with some of the highest performing security firms in the GTA offering both on demand and regular weekly services. Our professional and certified cleaning methods enable us to clean all types of security uniforms including protective vests, jackets, belts, coats, and more.
- Free pick-up and delivery
- Security Guard Uniform Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Free Minor Repairs
- Security Guard Uniform disposal
- Storage Room Management
What Sets Us Apart:
Garment Tracking & Itemized Billing
- State of the art barcoding technology tracks all garments to monitor production and ensure quality every step of the way
- Transparency over the logistical process including receiving, detailing, shipping; customized billing by individual or department as needed
- Itemized billing and invoice splitting so distinct departments are billed correctly and efficiently
Superior Service & Technology
- Complimentary minor repairs by highly trained team members
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative (CSR) assigned to your account to accommodate your team’s unique needs and delivery schedule
- Fastest response - 2-hour response guarantee to your requests during business hours
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmentally friendly reusable garment bags help to eliminate unwanted packaging
- Use recycled hangers and biodegradable plastic packaging when necessary
- Proud user of GreenEarth cleaning technology – a global leader in environmentally safe dry-cleaning
- Community supporter and sponsor for Camp Oochigeas, local events, and clothing drives
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What existing security companies do you work with?
We work with some of the highest performing security firms in the GTA. Please get in touch to learn more.
2. How much will it cost?
Price per piece is dependent on volume. We'll work with you to create a program tailored to your company's needs.
3. Is there a minimum?
Minimums may apply, but this will depend on the size and scale of your company's dry cleaning and laundry program.
4. Will there be a contract?
We do not enter into time bound contracts with our corporate partners; however, a contract may be created outlining each party's responsibilities to ensure expectations are met.
Have a Question? Reach Out to Our Garment Care Team: